● In a tray add white flour, corn flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, mustard paste, chicken flour, and white cumin powder.
● Mix all the ingredients together.
● In a separate bowl rub the chicken fillets with 1tbsp Soya sauce and 1tbsp white vinegar.
● Dip each fillet in a beaten egg and roll in the dry mixture until fully coated.
● Repeat this step 3-4 times.
● Heat oil in a wok and fry the fillets till they turn golden brown.
● Toast buns on a heated griddle.
● Pour milk onto each bun half.
● Spread mayonnaise and butter on the base of each bun and top with a chicken fillet.
● Add hot sauce on top.
● Cover with the other bun half and serve with French fries.