● For Cookies and Cream Layer: Grind chocolate sandwich cookies to fine crumbs.
● Mix crumbs in cream cheese until a thick dough formed.
● Cut a gallon size zip top bag along two sides. Pinch off about 1/4 cup of the chocolate dough and place it the zip top bag. Roll it out to about 1/16th of an inch thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes.
● Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Press the remaining dough into an even layer in the bottom of the spring form pan.
● For Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy and smooth. Add whipped topping and mix to combine.
● Pour on top of chocolate layer and smooth from top. Freeze for at least one hour or until set.
● Using small metal cutter or knife, cut the clock numbers and hands out of frozen cookies and cream dough. Re-freeze for 30 minutes.
● Remove cheesecake from springform pan. Shift on a serving platter. Arrange the chocolate numbers and clock hands to the cheesecake.
● Refrigerate for at least one hour.